Donate and Volunteer
Join us in creating opportunities for every Newton High School student and teacher to engage in their community or in their local, state, or national government agencies. Your commitment ensures that resources are available to students and teachers.
Support a particular program such as:
- The Dan Fahey Speaker’s Program – honoraria for speaker. $150
- A bus for 40 students to attend a field trip to the E.M. Kennedy Institute of the Senate, Boston. $500
- Offer specialized all-school programs on civic engagement. $1500
- Maintaining nonprofit and government Volunteer Opportunities Database. $500/year.
- Make a gift in honor of a teacher, student, family member or friend.
- Organize your own event and invite your friends and family to learn about CCES
- Organize a food or clothing drive with your friends, family, workplace, local schools, or with your religious organization.
- Mark a special occasion to ask your friends and family to make a gift to CCES
- Have other funding ideas? Please contact us!
With your support, we can help students find a place to practice helping our community.
If you prefer to pay by check:
Make your check payable to “NNHS PTSO”
Designate “For CCES” in the memo field.
Newton North High School
457 Walnut St.
Newton, MA 02460
All contributions are made through the NNHS PTSO and are tax-deductible. The PTSO is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization.
We are always delighted to work with NNHS student and parent/guardian volunteers in our work.
NNHS parent/guardian volunteers are welcome to support our programs and initiatives as parent mentors to students, chaperones on field trips, research assistants, and support for recurring and special programs. If you are interested, please contact us at our email email@example.com